We provide Cathodic Electro Deposition Coating, CED Coating Services. Our setup is situated in Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Extremely high corrosion resistance. A 20 micron dry film thickness can withstand as much as 1000 hours salt spray test ASTM B117.
- Able to coat highly recessed areas.
- Able to coat complex shapes with a very high degree of accuracy and repeatability.
- Water- based technology eliminates risk of fire and reduces air and water pollution.
- Freshly deposited film is insoluble in water, permitting complete rinsing and recovery of dragged out material.
- Uncured paint is dry enough to allow careful handling.
- Unlike Spray Coatings, CED Paint does not wash off in enclosed areas due to hot Vapours.
- Simple process eliminates dependence on skilled manpower. Fully automatic PLC based plant.
- The deposited film is reproducible from part and from day to day.
All under Chassis Components
External Exposed Components